Hey everyone! I am running on my usual 2 month update. We had a very good Christmas and our little family is well. I don't have much time at the moment to write but I hope all is well for each of you. I missed getting together with some of you the Saturday after Christmas. Love you all.
Katie
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Hi Katie,
Way cute pictures! What a cute family! I hope you had a Merry Christmas, and I hope all is well!
Love,
Michelle Barnes
Looks like you all had a great holiday. I miss seeing you when I come to Jennie's. It's fun staying in touch through the blogs. Your kids are adorable. ;0)
Hi Katie,
I wish you could've have come to dinner... it was so fun to see everyone.
We are planning to get together this summer, so you'll have to be sure to come.
Hope all is well.
I love to see pictures of your kids! They have grown so much and are so dang cute!! It looks like Christmas was fun at your house.
Post a Comment