Thursday, February 26, 2009

I think I am actually ahead of schedule in my posting. Well we are still here and doing well. Kaleb has pneumonia right now and has been out of school a week, hopefully to return monday. Just before he got sick he was the star student and was able to take a few things to share with the class. The class made a special book for him and said all the things they liked about him. He enjoyed it alot. A couple of Saturday's ago we took Emma skiing for the first time. She actually did pretty well. She preferred being carried down the mountain but also wanted to ski as long as her little legs would allow it. It will be nice to take her instead of having to leave her home. Kaleb and I have tried to go at least once a week when time allows and we're not sick. We finally convinced cousin Max to sleep over and the kids made a tent downstairs to sleep in. They have lots of fun together. Kaleb lost his first teeth the first of the month and was diappointed the next morning when the tooth fairy had forgotten to pick them up. (OOPS!) There is never a dull moment with Emma around she is constantly providing entertainment (funny and not so funny). She decided that she would like to get in the suit case and go for a ride. She dumped a half gallon of milk on the counter, she climbs everything and would swing from the light if she could figure out how to move the table. She is really starting to talk and is a parrot. When somebody is leaving she says "where you going" and also says "I wuf oo" They grow so fast and I'm trying to enjoy her despite all the trouble she causes. Jared and I went with Brad and Sue on a cruise to the eastern carribean and it was a lot of fun and very relaxing. It is so beautiful down there. Jared went scuba diving and is hooked, I went snorkeling with Sue. We did start our house finally and have a foundation. Hopefully we will be in sometime during the summer. That is all for now I look forward to hearing from each of you.

4 comments:

Marsha said...

Congrats on the new house. How fun! Scott and I love being home owners and have thought about building some day.

falslev family said...

Look forward to more comments from me in the future now that we have joined the rest of society and purchased a computer! Cute blog

Anonymous said...

That's too bad about Caleb. Hope he gets better soon.
Ashley is married to my cousin Dustin. She charges $100 and gives you the CD. There's a link on my blog list of family and friends for Dustin and Ashley. Then on her blog is a photography link. Her phone # is on her link also. She's awesome and I recomend her to anyone.
How's the house coming?

Amber said...

Katie,

It's fun to hear how things are going. Where is your new house at? Hope to see you next time I'm in town.