Saturday, November 1, 2008
I am not very good at updating my blog. Finding the time is tricky. Kaleb had his 6th birthday and Emma is 16 months old and getting busier by the minute. The only time I can get anything done is when she is sleeping. They sure are fun and it is fun to watch them learn and grow. Kaleb is starting to read and loves Kindergarten. Emma babbles nonstop and gets into, and climbs everything. We had a fun Halloween with Shrek and Princess Fiona. We joined Donkey later at Grandma's house. Hope all is well with everyone and I enjoy looking at each of your blogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
They are so cute and growing so fast. I am glad to see you back in the blogging business. I have been wondering how you guys have been.
Great to see new pictures and a new post from you. Sounds like everything is still going well.
Katie, hows it going? Thanks for the comment. I have a friend that has a nice camera that took the pictures for us. We did them up at Sherwood Hills and an old barn in mt. sterling. I can't believe how big Emma is. Kaleb looks so big too. Where are you living now? I love the Halloween costumes. Very cute.
It's nice to see an update.... I keep checking in to see if you have changed it :)
Those costumes are so cute! The Shrek outfit looks so real! Post more pictures when you have the time! :) Please...
I don't know how often you check this, but I'll be in Utah for a couple of weeks and wondering if we can all get together...
How busy are you in December? Sometime during the weekend of Thanksgiving up until the weekend of the 14th of December???
Katie how are ya? I came across your blog on Gingers, your kids are so cute. Where you living now? Anyways just wanted to drop in and say hi:)
Post a Comment