Katie, Oh My Gosh! Hearing from you has totally made my night, what a pleasant surprise! How are you???
Your kids are so stinkin cute... I always ask Jamie about you and I am so pleased that I no longer have to ask her! :)
Jamie and I have quite the fun in our blogging wars, it's all full of love though :)
So your little girl Emma is way cute. Where is she from? I have always wanted to adopt a little african american baby... Kaleb looks so much like Jared. What a cute family you are, you look way cute as well!
Please keep in touch! I really hope you do and thank you for contacting me.
Where is the video? We actually were at the rodeo that night and got soaking wet, but we wanted to stay and watch Kaleb & A.J. Yeates. we saw Kaleb get rolled on, but hop right up. Wasn't A.J's sheep hysterical. It was a fun night.
What a great family picture at the bottom of your blog! Hope the Fall brings cool winds and happy times playing around with family! That is what is important! Blessings to you as you start this second journey. With Jesus leading, how can you go wrong?
6 comments:
Katie, Oh My Gosh! Hearing from you has totally made my night, what a pleasant surprise! How are you???
Your kids are so stinkin cute... I always ask Jamie about you and I am so pleased that I no longer have to ask her! :)
Jamie and I have quite the fun in our blogging wars, it's all full of love though :)
So your little girl Emma is way cute. Where is she from? I have always wanted to adopt a little african american baby... Kaleb looks so much like Jared. What a cute family you are, you look way cute as well!
Please keep in touch! I really hope you do and thank you for contacting me.
P.S. I totally remember those BFF notes. In fact, I believe I still have all of mine saved as well. Between You, Me and Monica we had a ton!!!
Where is the video? We actually were at the rodeo that night and got soaking wet, but we wanted to stay and watch Kaleb & A.J. Yeates. we saw Kaleb get rolled on, but hop right up. Wasn't A.J's sheep hysterical. It was a fun night.
p.s.
My blogspot address is b-jchambers.blogspot. It looks like you have it in wrong. I think you forgot the "s" at the end.
What a great family picture at the bottom of your blog! Hope the Fall brings cool winds and happy times playing around with family! That is what is important! Blessings to you as you start this second journey. With Jesus leading, how can you go wrong?
www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
GREAT website for some new backgrounds! Hope you are doing really well! I bet it is getting chilly there!
Post a Comment