Saturday, August 16, 2008
Wow, I can't believe summer is almost over. We sure have had fun. We have had family reunions, went to Lagoon, played on our blowup slide, mutton bustin', fishing, swimming lessons, and we survived. Kaleb starts Kindergarten at the end of the month and is looking forward to that. Emma is now walking and gets into everything. She sure loves to play with Kaleb and loves to wrestle him. The wilder the better. Jared has been really busy with work but hopes to squeeze in some more horse riding, camping and fishing before the summer is over. I am still working more than I want to but we always seem to be short handed. We are slowly getting ready to adopt again but haven't done anything official yet. So keep your ears peeled for any situations that might arrise. Love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Ginger,
I've been peeking in on your blog every now and then. It's so much fun to see how things are going. You make a beautiful little mommy to be. Good Luck!
I'll try and get your email to invite you into my blog.
Lots of Love,
-Amber-
Katie,
Okay...I'm an idiot. I meant to leave this on Ginger's blog. I went to hers through yours.
Anyway, I wish I knew how to take this off, but I don't so. Sorry
Kaleb and Emma are getting so big. I love the princess birthday you had for her. She seemed to love the cake.
Katie, how are you doing? I keep checking in to see if you have updated your blog :) You must be pretty busy.
Hope you're doing well. I'd love to see more pictures of your family!
Ginger
Post a Comment