Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Well Emma turned one last week. I can't believe it has been a year, I can remember Alabam like it was yesterday. We feel so blessed to have her in our family. We really had fun celebrating with Emma and she is so fun and is always making us smile. She isn't quite walking yet but is getting close. Kaleb won the mutton bustin' and was so happy to get the big trophy this time. We sure enjoy Kaleb and Emma and the fun things we do together as a family. We are slowly getting things together to adopt again. We have been so blessed by our experience with Emma and Kaleb wants a brother and another sister. Hope you enjoy the pictures and I will post more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Katie,
Those pictures are too cute! I love that Kaleb won that big tophie. My niece did it last year, but didn't get the trophy. I wish I would have seen him.
Emma is so cute. I can't believe she is 1 already. Where does the time go?
Katie,
She is so cute! Isn't it amazing how fast time flies, Zach turns 1 next week and I can't believe it! She is such a cute girl and so happy!
Hey Katie, I found your blog on Jen's. You're little girl is so cute, she's grown up fast. Last time I saw her was at Jaylynn's last summer.
Where are you guys at now? I heard you sold your house. How's work going?
Girls are fun aren't they. Completely different than raising a boy, and a lot more work, but still worth it.
Amazing how time flies Wisers! I remember being with you all last August too! Blessings to you as you continue to seek the Lord and hear his direction...Isaiah 30:21
oops! I meant July!!! hehee I just got a year older this week so I am losing it!! Happy Summer!
Love all the pictures. She is so adorable. Good luck as you start the process again.
Post a Comment