Monday, February 4, 2008
Well we had a wonderful week. It started with Emma's court finalization on Monday. Of course I cried most of the time and could barely answer the questions. It was a close call for the social worker from the agency to even make it because she had to travel from Ogden and we had another major winter storm. On Tuesday we went to the Temple. Of course it was extremely cold so we only snapped a couple of pictures before we went in. It was such a special day and it was so sweet when Kaleb walked in and my Mom carried Emma in. And of course I cried a lot. It was special because our sealer had adopted all of his children and so it was neat to have that in common. It was over really fast and I wanted to just stay there forever. The spirit was so strong. On Sunday we had her blessing and believe it or not we had another major winter storm. A few of our family members weren't able to make it because of the weather and we missed them. Jared gave her a special blessing and the spirit was very strong. We had a lot of family there and appreciate all their love and support. It was a wonderful week and hope that I can keep these feelings with me for a long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Katie,
It makes me cry reading your post because I know how special it is! Itsn't it soo amazing, all the pain we go through to get to this point, and then so many blessings and so much happiness!! CONGRATS! That is so awesome!
Kristin
Post a Comment