Saturday, February 23, 2008

Very cute pictures of Emma

Here are some pictures of Emma. They were taken January 28. Thanks to Tiffany for doing such a great job.

Well our house is under contract and so we plan on moving out the first part of March. We found a rental in Nibley so we won't be moving far. We are planning to build a house possibly in Young Ward.

We are doing well. As you can see from the pictures Emma can sit up and roll over and is now learning how to crawl. She scoots around on her tummy and right now I can contain her to the family room because it has a dropped floor. I'm sure she will soon find a way to escape.

Kaleb is enjoying school and recently learned about money. His teacher was so impressed that he knew so much. Now we just need him to become a nuclear physicist, neuro surgeon, etc. so that he can take care of us when we are old. He is going to play soccer this spring and lucky for him I am going to coach.

We went bowling this last Family Night and Kaleb sure had a "ball."

2 comments:

BrandonKristin said...

Jared and Katie,

Emma is so cute! She is beautiful, I can't wait to meet her!

Kristin

Amber said...

Love the pictures of the kids. Emma is just beautiful.

-Amber-